Sunday, October 19, 2014

What's all this then?

Hi!  I'm Steven!  I make videogames, and I play a lot of pen and paper role playing games.  At the time of writing this, I GM a show over on twitch.tv/itmejp called R&D (we play a new system for 4-8 weeks to check it out, then swap to a different system), and I also play on a show on the same channel called Swan Song.  I also host a talk show about GMing over at twitch.tv/silent0siris (and youtube.com/silent0siris) with Adam Koebel, called "Being Everything Else."

Why am I here?

I've been making 1d100 lists of fun stuff to drop into a role playing game and now that I'm up to 3 or so I wanted a place to keep them all in order.  I make no guarantees that this blog will ever turn into anything more, but at the very least they'll be here where you can find them for posterity's sake.

So... Roll 1d100!


P.s.- unless otherwise stated, these lists are original!  Feel free to borrow, steal, share, tear apart, and rebuild.  If I've inadvertently taken something without crediting, just let me know and I'll be happy to link.

No comments:

Post a Comment